- May 23 (Tue) 18:00-
Welcome party will be held on the rooftop terrace of Egret Himeji.
In case of rain, it will be held on the third floor of the venue.
We will serve snacks and light meal, and drinks.
Fee : Free
- May 26 (Fri) 11:30-
Assembly point : The castle-side door on the 1st floor of Egret Himeji.
- 11:30- Leave for SPring-8
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch at SPring-8 Cafeteria.
- 14:00-16:30 SPring-8 Site Tour
- SCSS 250-MeV Test Facility
- 16:30- Leave SPring-8 for Himeji
- 17:30- Arrive at the the south exit of Himeji station, and pick up persons.*
- 17:40- Leave the Himeji station for Banquet venue "NADAGIKU".
*Persons who will not attend the site tour but attend the banquet, will be able to take the bus at the south exit of Himeji station about 17:30.
- May 26 (Tue) 18:00-
Banquet will be held at the "NADAGIKU" restaurant. NADAGIKU is the famous sake brewing maker, so you can taste several kinds of sake.
The meal is set up for each person, and it is Japanese food "SUKIYAKI" and some small dishes. (SUKIYAKI : thin slices of beef cooked with vegetables at the table in soy sauce, sake and sugar)
Banquet Fee : 5,000 Japanese Yen